Thursday, July 24, 2008

How about a restart??


So, all my intentions were to start this blog to show you all about my VERY important life......and the first conquest was to post all about Brazil with momma mia. Clearly, a "couple" months have past since then. But I thought I would try to hit a couple of highlights throughout the past few months or so to catch you all up on what is happening in VA!

So, even before Brazil.....how about a few other random events that made me smile.

Tierney Sutton....an incredible jazz singer. We went to Blues Alley in Georgetown to see her. It was a very small venue where you could eat dinner while watching. We got there very early and got the best seats in the house. I was about two feet from her. I went with Sharyn, Michelle and Kelly. I don't get giddy too often about celebs but I was ridiculously happy to listen to her sing that night.....amazing.

3 comments:

john papworth said...

i don't know anything from ms. sutton. but, what i do know is that i am tickled pink that you're telling me about it.

Momma Ann said...

cool Pats, -- I can't wait to see the other 'good stuff'. And what awesome things you are seeing. You can help educate us all on bonzi trees, etc! We're all ears.

J said...

Hi Patti, if there is any way you can get your recording of Mary's Lullaby on Amazon mp3, I will buy a copy and advertize it to all my friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEr4HaxaQuQ