Thursday, July 24, 2008

She & 3




So....as some of you may know, I recorded a CD with some friends this past December. Although things didn't turn out quite like we were hoping, it ended up being a good experience and songs for you guys to (hopefully) enjoy :) Peter is at the piano, Dotson at the bass, Jim on the drums and me, myself and I on the vocals.....Ill be getting those ready soon so let me know if you want a copy! If you couldn't tell, we were at the end of a very very long day in the studio.....feeling a little pooped...

3 comments:

john papworth said...

i want one. signed.

kathryn said...

yea, DEFINITELY. (heather fitzpatrick will be happy too. haha)

Momma Ann said...

For surrrrrrrreeeee. Martim borrowed the one you gave me (is it the same one you sent me but hand written on the outside) and I haven't gotten it back. He LOVES it.